Secret Santa Has Visited!
December 26, 2012 18 Comments
I participated in the The Broke & Bookish Secret Santa Exchange and a few days ago Santa left a package on my doorstep! I know my Santa is called Francesca and she’s from Italy but I have no idea what blog she’s from! Do you know her? I’d like to say Thanks for a wonderful parcel.
This is what she sent me:
And this is what was in the parcel:
Yes, a lot!!! So very nice! So, I got:
- A Christmas card (home-made)
- A book: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (which was on my wishlist)
- Another book: The Solitude of Prime Numbers (which was also on my wishlist)
- Two small Moleskine notebooks (I LOVE notebooks and never had a Moleskine before – I’ve only looked at them and admired them in the shops )
- A tube of chocolates – individually wrapped, each with a motto, e.g., Kisses kept are wasted. Love is to be tasted.
- Also a bar of chocolate, real Italian, says the note
- A set of home made items (I forgot to take individual pictures): a pair of earrings (made with corn kernels), a small Christmas tree magnet, and a bookmark)
And everything had a little post-it on it to explain what it was or with a little story. I felt VERY spoiled.
I really liked that Francesca chose an Italian author for one of the books. I sent my Santa two books too, one of which is from a Dutch author. We obviously agree that our national authors should be read!
Thank you, thank you, Francesca!
Do you know Francesca? Please tell me who she is.
What did your Secret Santa send you?