I’m Posting Every Day in 2011
January 3, 2011 35 Comments
I’m taking wordpress’ lead and will be posting every day in 2011. That’s a resolution, not a fact. 🙂
I have been writing quite regularly the last few months and in December there was I think just one day that I didn’t have a post. From now on, you should find at least one new post from me every day, in your email or RSS.
In December, I started making a blog planning list, which I will continue doing in the new year. It tells me what day I’ll be posting what post – although I’m flexible to move things if needed.
I’m hanging it all in a framework that goes like this:
- Mondays: It’s Monday meme from Bookjourney.
- Tuesdays: Book review
- Wednesdays: Book review or something that comes up
- Thursdays: Back of the Book competition
- Fridays: Literary Blog Hop meme from the Blue Book Case
- Saturdays: Not sure yet – another review if I have one
- Sundays: Every now and then the Weekend Cooking Meme by Beth Fish Reads, and otherwise, I don’t know yet! Help!
We’ll see how it goes. WordPress will give ideas every day but I prefer to write about my own books, cooking and other things that are worthy of a post.
What are your blogging plans for 2011?