The Literary Giveaway Blog Hop Starts Here!
October 15, 2011 34 Comments
Welcome to the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop!
The Literary Giveaway Blog Hop is hosted by me, Leeswammes. Between now and Wednesday, October 19th, you can hop to over 50 different book blogs, all offering one or more giveaways of books or bookish items. All books are literary (non)fiction or something close to that. Follow the links at the bottom of this post to find the other participating blogs.
As part of the blog hop I will be giving away a paperback copy of this book: When God Was a Rabbit by Sarah Winman. The book has been gently read. The giveaway is open worldwide.
Description (from the publisher): “Spanning four decades, from 1968 onwards, this is the story of a fabulous but flawed family and the slew of ordinary and extraordinary incidents that shape their everyday lives. It is a story about childhood and growing up, loss of innocence, eccentricity, familial ties and friendships, love and life. Stripped down to its bare bones, it’s about the unbreakable bond between a brother and sister.”
My review of the book is HERE.
- Anyone can enter. You do not need to have a blog.
- I’m sending out the book myself so the only thing you need is a post-office recognised address anywhere in the world, where you can receive packages.
- You do not have to be a follower or become a follower, although if you like my blog I hope you will! You can follow by email or by RSS (see buttons in the side bar on the right).
- Fill out the form below.
- You can enter the giveaway until Wednesday, October 19th. I will close the giveaway when I turn on my computer on October 20th (Netherlands time).
- Note that double or invalid entries will be removed.
- I will notify the winner by email. The winner needs to answer my email within 3 days, or I’ll announce a new winner.
- That’s it! Good luck and thanks for playing.
Fill out the FORM HERE to enter.
Now start blog hopping!
For more giveaways (and there are some real treasures out there for grabs) check out these blogs.
Giveaways are worldwide, meaning people from most or all countries of the world can enter, unless mentioned otherwise.