Mid-Winter’s Eve Giveaway Hop
December 21, 2011 114 Comments
The Mid-Winter’s Eve Blog Hop runs from December 21st until December 27th and is hosted by I Am A Reader Not A Writer and Oasis for YA. All participating blogs (over 200!) are giving away a book, a book voucher, or something else book-related.
If you’re new here: welcome to my blog! I read contemporary fiction, a bit of chick-lit, some thrillers and science fiction, and whatever I can get my hands on. To enter my giveaway you do not have to be a follower, although if you like my blog, please consider following by email or RSS.
One winner can choose one paperback book from the following selection, some of my favorite books (click on the picture for my review):
- The Sandalwood Tree by Elle Newmark. Historical fiction. A wonderful, atmospheric story about an American woman moving to India in 1947 with her family who finds some old letters of the previous occupants of her house.
- Good to a Fault by Marina Endicott. Contemporary fiction. A woman who drives into a homeless family’s car takes them in after the mother of the family has to spend some time in hospital.
- The Radleys by Matt Haig. Contemporary fiction with a vampire twist. A vampire family lives a middle class village life in England. The two children don’t even know they’re vampires, until a bloody event happens….
- The Passage by Justin Cronin. Post-apocalyptic fiction. After some modified humans escape a laboratory, no-one’s life is safe any more. These creatures kill or infect any one in their way and the civilization as we know it collapses.
To win the book of your choice
- Required: let me know in the comments which book you’d like to win and why you think you’ll like this book. Your entry only counts if you do exactly that.
- Get another entry by tweeting about the giveaway. Paste the link in your comment (or in a new comment) – if you don’t know how to do that, make sure you use “@leeswammes” in your tweet and I’ll find it back (do mention in the comments that you tweeted).
- Maximum of 2 entries per person (one comment, one tweet).
- Anyone can enter, as long as the bookdepository delivers to you.
- You do not have to be a follower of this blog, but don’t let me stop you pressing the RSS or Email button!
- I reserve the right to remove double entries or entries where foul play is suspected.
- The winner will be chosen randomly.
- I will notify the winner by email. The winner has 3 days to get back to me with their mailing address or I’ll choose a new winner.
- Good luck! And don’t forget to visit the other giveaways in this blog hop.