Blogfest 2012: Giveaway Blog Hop!
September 28, 2012 50 Comments
BlogFest is a blog run of sorts. A list of participating blogs is provided on the blogsite hosting the BlogFest, each offering a fantastic giveaway for readers to enter.
Hi, I’m Judith. I read contemporary and literary fiction, historical fiction, dystopia, and sometimes also chick-lit and thrillers. I’d love it if you’d become a follower!
I’m giving away a book via Book Depository, so if they deliver to your country (check HERE) you can enter the giveaway. I’ve chosen 4 books that I loved and one winner can choose one of these 4 books.
- You do not have to be a follower or become a follower, although if you like my blog I hope you will! You can follow by email or by RSS (see buttons in the side bar on the right).
- Choose one book and in a comment, write the title of your chosen book and your name. Fill out your email address and your blog address where asked.
- You can enter the giveaway between September 28th and September 30th. The giveaway ends at midnight EST on September 30th.
- Tweet about the giveaway for one extra entry (i.e., maximum of 2 entries per person). Make sure to mention @Leeswammes in your tweet so I can find it back, or in Twitter, click on Expand, then Details and copy the address from the address bar and add it to your comment below. You don’t have to create a separate comment for your tweet.
- Note that invalid entries will be removed (follow the instructions in step 2-4 carefully).
- The winner needs to answer my email within 3 days, or I’ll announce a new winner.
- That’s it! Good luck.
Win a book from the Book Depository! Choose from this list:
Thriller – Mercy by Jussi Adler-Olsen. A well-known female politician was captured five years ago and put in a concrete prison. Detective Carl Mork and his Syrian cleaner are solving cold cases and end up on the trail of the kidnappers. My review is HERE.
Historical Fiction – Mudbound by Hillary Jordan. Laura moves from the city to an isolated farm in the 1940s, that her husband wants to run. But Laura is culture-shocked. Their tenants are black sharecroppers, and things turn sour when the son comes back from the war in Europe, where he was treated as an equal. My review is HERE.
Science fiction-ish – The Mall by S. L. Grey. A woman out shopping in a South African mall discovers the boy she’s looking after has run off. She forces a bookshop employee to help her find him back and they end up in an alternate mall, where they are characters in a game. My review is HERE.
Dystopia (SF) – Genus by Jonathan Trigell. London in the near future. Many people are genetically altered but in King’s Cross (The Kross) the Unimproved live an underclass life. And now there is a murderer amongst them. My review is HERE.
The next five people on the participants’ list are below. They are also giving away a great prize.
*** You can find the full list of participants here. ***
Enter the giveaway and win a great book!