Giveaway: Without Mercy by Renate Dorrestein
December 4, 2012 31 Comments
A few days ago I reviewed this book and I loved it! Now is your chance to win a copy of this well-written book.
The author is Dutch so the book is translated into English. I got a copy from the author’s secretary to give away to one of my blog readers.
This is what the book is about:
From amazon.com: “Reminiscent of Andre Dubus’s critically acclaimed In the Bedroom and Joyce Carol Oates’s We Were the Mulvaneys, Renate Dorrestein’s new novel explores the undercurrents of married life and the world of today’s teenagers.
“Perfect” was the word both for Phinus and Franka Vermeer’s marriage and their teenage son, Jem, but in the wake of his senseless murder, grief drives a wedge between them. Determined to resurrect the joy they once knew, the couple embarks on a weekend in the country to mend their fraying relationship. Their marital troubles, however, run deeper than they realize. Suspenseful, tragic, and strangely touching, Without Mercy portrays the preciousness of everyday happiness.”
You can read my whole review HERE.
How to win:
- Anyone can enter. You do not need to have a blog and the giveaway is international (I can send the book to any .
- Leave a comment to say that you want to enter. Fill out your email address where it asks you to. This will not be shown in your published comment.
- For an extra entry, tweet about this giveaway and leave your tweet link (or your twitter handle) in the comments.
- You do not have to be a follower or become a follower, although if you like my blog I hope you will! You can follow by email or by RSS (see buttons in the side bar on the right).
- You can enter the giveaway until Friday, December 14th.
- I will notify the winner by email. The winner needs to answer my email within 3 days, or I’ll announce a new winner.