Secret Santa Has Visited!
December 26, 2012 18 Comments
I participated in the The Broke & Bookish Secret Santa Exchange and a few days ago Santa left a package on my doorstep! I know my Santa is called Francesca and she’s from Italy but I have no idea what blog she’s from! Do you know her? I’d like to say Thanks for a wonderful parcel.
This is what she sent me:
And this is what was in the parcel:
Yes, a lot!!! So very nice! So, I got:
- A Christmas card (home-made)
- A book: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (which was on my wishlist)
- Another book: The Solitude of Prime Numbers (which was also on my wishlist)
- Two small Moleskine notebooks (I LOVE notebooks and never had a Moleskine before – I’ve only looked at them and admired them in the shops 🙂 )
- A tube of chocolates – individually wrapped, each with a motto, e.g., Kisses kept are wasted. Love is to be tasted.
- Also a bar of chocolate, real Italian, says the note
- A set of home made items (I forgot to take individual pictures): a pair of earrings (made with corn kernels), a small Christmas tree magnet, and a bookmark)
And everything had a little post-it on it to explain what it was or with a little story. I felt VERY spoiled.
I really liked that Francesca chose an Italian author for one of the books. I sent my Santa two books too, one of which is from a Dutch author. We obviously agree that our national authors should be read!
Thank you, thank you, Francesca!
Do you know Francesca? Please tell me who she is. 🙂
What did your Secret Santa send you?