The Literary Giveaway Blog Hop Starts Here!
November 9, 2013 20 Comments
This post is a sticky and will stay on top of the page while the Blog Hop is going on.
Scroll down for my newer posts.
Welcome to the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop!
The Literary Giveaway Blog Hop is hosted by me, Leeswammes. Between now and Wednesday, November 13th, you can hop to almost 40 different book blogs, all offering one or more giveaways of books or bookish items. All books will be literary (non)fiction or something close to that. Follow the links at the bottom of this post to find the other participating blogs.
As part of the blog hop my giveaway is A Father’s Son by Richard Harris, which is a book I really enjoyed reading recently. Check my review HERE.
The author himself is offering two books to anywhere in the world.
So, two chances to win this book!
This is a very good coming of age story about a boy who is more or less alone in the world. He’s got a mother – in prison, and a father – who tries hard, but fails to care properly for his son. His best friend’s mother is like a second mother for him, and when things get tough, he spends time at their house.
Things don’t go well for Justin and he just about hangs in there, having to do several things way outside his comfort zone.
To enter, please read the rules and then fill out the form below.
- Anyone can enter. You do not need to have a blog.
- You do not have to be a follower of my blog or become a follower, although if you like my blog I hope you will! You can follow by email or by RSS (see buttons in the side bar on the right).
- There will be two winners.
- You need a post-office recognised address where you can receive packages.
- Fill out the form below. You can enter the giveaway until Wednesday November 13th. I will close the giveaway when I turn on my computer on November 14th (Netherlands time).
- Tweet about the giveaway for ONE extra entry. Use this text: Win a book in the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop hosted by @Leeswammes http://wp.me/pTjfK-4rt
- Note that double or invalid entries will be removed.
- I will notify the winners by email. The winners need to answer my email within 3 days, or I’ll announce a new winner. The sender cannot be held responsible for lost packages.
- That’s it! Good luck and thanks for playing.
Fill out the FORM HERE to enter.
This giveaway is now closed.
Now start blog hopping!
For more giveaways (and there are some real treasures out there for grabs) check out these blogs.
Giveaways are worldwide, meaning people from most or all countries of the world can enter, unless mentioned otherwise.