Winner of the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop
November 14, 2013 11 Comments
It’s the end of the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop! Almost 40 blogs joined me in giving away books and there were some real gems to be won.
There was a lot of activity on my blog and other blogs. Here are some of the comments entrants left on their entry form for my giveaway:
- Love your blog!
- I’m so pleased to see the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop is on again. This looks like a particularly nice offering, thanks very much.
- I always love this event! Thanks!
- Have you read The Book Thief by Markus Zusak? It’s great book. It’s one of my favorites.
- Thank you very much for doing this giveaway.
- Love the blog hops I get to see some amazing authors along the way.
- Would love to read it – looks really good!
- I really enjoy your blog and the variety and breadth of books you read. I promise to work on commenting more often :o)
- Great giveaway! The book sounds very interesting.
And many more fun comments! I love it when people leave comments. (Please comment on this post. 🙂 )
Now it’s time to announce the winner of my giveaway, two copies of A Father’s Son by Richard Harris.
Congratulations! I’ll send you an email to ask you for your address details. Please answer this within 3 days.
Thanks to everyone who participated. I think we can say the blog hop was another great success.