Winner of the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop
February 13, 2014 6 Comments
It’s the end of the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop! 40 blogs joined me in giving away books and there were some real gems to be won.
There was a lot of activity on my blog and other blogs. I saw lots of tweeting and other activity.
Here are some of the comments entrants left on their entry form for my giveaway:
- I’ve only just discovered your blog, read your awesome review for Ready Player One and it’s just made me want to read it even more! Thanks for the giveaway.
- Thanks for being the driving force behind this great blog hop. I enjoy it every time.
- I don’t tweet. Don’t have one of those fancy phones. But I follow your blog via email.
- Thanks for hosting this again!
- Thanks for the giveaway, Judith! I’d love to share this book (which I read on audio last year) with my husband.
- Oh my god I have tried to get my hands on ready player one forever!!!
- I love this event! Thanks again for hosting, and the chance to win a book. I have been chomping at the bit to read Wiley Cash for a while now🙂
- Thanks for hosting!
- I love the idea, thanks for hosting these giveaways. I’m trying to going to read more, but I’m out of new interesting books (and money😉 ), so it would be great to win a giveaway.
- Thanks! This is fun!
- Thanks for the chance to read an author I’ve never read before!
And many more fun comments! I love it when people leave comments. (Please comment on this post.🙂 )
Now it’s time to announce the winner of my giveaway, who chose to win The First Book of Calamity Leek by Paula Lichtarowicz. Great choice!
The winner is…
Congratulations! I’ll send you an email to ask you for your address details. Please answer this within 3 days.
Thanks to everyone who participated. I think we can say the blog hop was another great success.
Did you take part in the hop? And… did you win anything?