This post is a sticky and will stay on top of the page while the Blog Hop is going on.
Scroll down for my newer posts.
Welcome to the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop!
The Literary Giveaway Blog Hop is hosted by me, Leeswammes. Between now and Wednesday November 5th, you can hop to 30 different book blogs, all offering one or more giveaways of books or bookish items. All books will be literary (non)fiction or something close to that. Follow the links at the bottom of this post to find the other participating blogs.
The book I want to offer for this giveaway is one that I read recently and really enjoyed. The story takes place in my own country and I think it’s a very good historical fiction novel.
From the publishers: “On a brisk autumn day in 1686, eighteen-year-old Nella Oortman arrives in Amsterdam to begin a new life as the wife of illustrious merchant trader Johannes Brandt. But her new home, while splendorous, is not welcoming. Johannes is kind yet distant, always locked in his study or at his warehouse office—leaving Nella alone with his sister, the sharp-tongued and forbidding Marin.
But Nella’s world changes when Johannes presents her with an extraordinary wedding gift: a cabinet-sized replica of their home. To furnish her gift, Nella engages the services of a miniaturist—an elusive and enigmatic artist whose tiny creations mirror their real-life counterparts in eerie and unexpected ways . . .
Johannes’ gift helps Nella to pierce the closed world of the Brandt household. But as she uncovers its unusual secrets, she begins to understand—and fear—the escalating dangers that await them all. In this repressively pious society where gold is worshipped second only to God, to be different is a threat to the moral fabric of society, and not even a man as rich as Johannes is safe. Only one person seems to see the fate that awaits them. Is the miniaturist the key to their salvation . . . or the architect of their destruction?”
My review is HERE.
To enter, please read the rules and then fill out the form below.
- Anyone can enter. You do not need to have a blog.
- You do not have to be a follower of my blog or become a follower, although if you like my blog I hope you will! You can follow by email or by RSS (see buttons in the side bar on the right at the top).
- There will be one winner.
- You need an address where bookdepository will deliver.
- Fill out the form below. You can enter the giveaway until Wednesday November 5th. I will close the giveaway when I turn on my computer on November 6th (Netherlands time).
- Tweet about the giveaway for ONE extra entry. Use this text: Win The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton in the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop hosted by @Leeswammes http://wp.me/pTjfK-4Jf
- Note that double or invalid entries will be removed.
- I will notify the winner by email. The winner need to answer my email within 3 days, or I’ll announce a new winner.
- That’s it! Good luck and thanks for playing.
Fill out the
FORM HERE to enter.
The giveaway is now closed for entries.
Now start blog hopping!
For more giveaways check out these blogs. There are some real treasures out there for grabs!
Giveaways are worldwide, meaning people from most or all countries of the world can enter, unless mentioned otherwise.