April 3, 2015 41 Comments
My Book Self is organising a Literary Blog Hop! A number of blogs are offering literary prizes. Visit them all and try your luck. But first enter here at Leeswammes’ Blog! I have a book so new, it was published just a week ago and it’s fan.tas.tic! I finished it today and decided, this is the book to offer for the blog hop (no review yet). The publisher says: “Anna Benz, an American in her late thirties, lives with her Swiss husband, Bruno—a banker—and their three young children in a postcard-perfect suburb of Zürich. Though she leads a comfortable, well-appointed life, Anna is falling apart inside. Adrift and increasingly unable to connect with the emotionally unavailable Bruno or even with her own thoughts and feelings, Anna tries to rouse herself with new experiences: German language classes, Jungian analysis, and a series of sexual affairs she enters with an ease that surprises even her. But Anna can’t easily extract herself from these affairs. When she wants to end them, she finds it’s difficult. Tensions escalate, and her lies start to spin out of control. Having crossed a moral threshold, Anna will discover where a woman goes when there is no going back.”
To enter, please read the rules and then fill out the form below.
- Anyone can enter. You do not need to have a blog.
- You do not have to be a follower of my blog or become a follower, although if you like my blog I hope you will! You can follow by email or by RSS (see buttons in the side bar on the right at the top).
- There will be one winner.
- You need an address where bookdepository will deliver.
- Leave a comment to say you’d like to win the book. You can enter the giveaway until Sunday April 12th. I will close the giveaway when I turn on my computer on April 13th (Netherlands time).
- Tweet about the giveaway for ONE extra entry. Use this text: Win Hausfrau by Jill Alexander Essbaum in the Literary Blog Hop http://wp.me/pTjfK-4MG
- Note that double or invalid entries will be removed.
- I will notify the winner by email. The winner need to answer my email within 3 days, or I’ll announce a new winner.
- That’s it! Good luck and thanks for playing.
Now go to the other blogs and try your luck!
Click here to view the list with participating blogs.